Monday, November 28, 2016

A Doodle of Arnie Sumardi

The perks of having a best friend who have magical hands
~
I've been joking by asking her to make a doodle for me, then when I woke up this morning found out a very surprise!


This lovely doodle made by a best friend of mine, Mirna Livianisa who currently lives in Singapore. She is one of the talented people I've known so far. Her magical hand has finally made this masterpiece of art turned perfect!
A doodle of me which describes me a lot who has one Aegean cat breed lives in Indonesia named Pili (he is also have an instagram account) and an aggressive bunny who likes to hop and hop around and eat everything surround him, but too sad that he has already passed away since May 4th 2016 on my 26th birthday :'(

I fully thank to you my dear for making this beautiful art, I couldn't be happier than this.

If you really want to have an art commission, feel free to contact her, she is a nice person, humble, cheerful, cat lover also, and always spreading positive vibes!

 Follow these instagram account:

Mirna Livianisa (art commission): @rusadansapi
Pili: @pilithecat



3 comments:

Emily Shorette said...

If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.


I hope you find this interesting. Please enter the following:


emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com


Thank you!

porcelainveins said...


Dear Emily,

Thank you for your offering, but I think I can't accept that. :)

Study Wala said...


Watch Ipl live on Set Max
Ipl Point Table
Watch IPL Opening Cereomony Online
Watch IPL 2018 opening ceremony live