Thursday, November 17, 2016

♡ Engagement Day: Arnie & Agas Love Story ♡

After 3 Years Long―Distance―Relationship
Germany―Indonesia
6.844 Miles Away
Through Ups & Downs
Sweet & Bitter Memories 

Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours

February 9th 2014 ― You asked me to be your girlfriend through Facetime Video
March 01st 2015 ― You came home to see me, introducing our both family, and spent holiday to Bali
September 4th 2015 ― You came home for the second time just to see your mom's health and spending your precious time with both of our family
September 18th 2016 ― You proposed me to be your fiancé

Those unforgettable memories will not be forgotten easily, baby!

September17th 2016 ― You proposed me through my parent. I adore your courageness & true love to me dear Agastya :)

 
September 18th 2016 Officially Mr. Alfath fiancé :")

 I vow to help you love life. To always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not. To live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.


 To my forever best darling squads,

Truly thanks for your contribution on our special day―engagement day. Without all your attendance, help, and support―our unforgettable moment wouldn't lead to success. Deep sorry if there ever any inconvenience during our occasion...

 Thank you for always being here and there for me, stand up for me through my sweet and hard times with Agastya, you both are totally competent on my journey of love, dear Ajeng & Hendra

Dear my dorkiest partner ever, Baiq Hulum Nuzullay & Praditya Budi, many thanks for always brighten up my days with all our stupid jokes and never ending laughter :"D

 My best cairo girls: Farah Deby, Khaironi Syahriza, Fira Fauzan, Evy Nafisah. Thank you for our everlasting 14 years friendship. Love you all to the fullest―keep being silly as always!

 To Mas Alfin, a brother to us, a leader, thank you so much for made it to my day

 Tante Meily Nababan, I love you ever since! Thank you for coming, finally you came!

 To my dear pretty Thalya, thank you so much for your attendance darling, will always hear our love story and will be sharing till the end of time <3 p="">



Make Up & Outfit

 We've got very limited time to prepare my engagement day, then I, my sister, and mom went to Batik Keris. Oh, finally it turned nice and good. All size were fit to us! Thank you Batik Keris :)

 Thanks to @johnnyandreansalon for making this magical look on my engagement day!



To my dear fiancé,

Not only your name is engraved in my engagement ring but it has been carved in my heart & veins
I hope this will be a good start for our long—distance—relationship.

September 18th 2016 would be our memorable moment in our entire journey of love, I love you and take care as always!

Special thanks to:

Gede Herry Mahendra as Videographer

Ajeng Anggraini Boestami as Photographer

Vicky Firdaus as Photographer


3 comments:

Agastya Alfath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Agastya Alfath said...

I love you beb, sabar yah :3

porcelainveins said...

I love you too! :3